Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Book Collection

Below are a listing of the books I currently own (aside from cookbooks, since I own a good amount of those).

The books are listed in alphabetical order by author(s) and were either purchased by myself or were gifts from relatives. They are also a mixture of hardcover and paperback editions. I also have some unique covers in my collection (mainly Stephen King novels).

*titles in red specify I have read them before*

Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

Blaze by Richard Bachman
Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
A Wonderful Welcome to Oz: The Marvelous Land of Oz, Ozma of Oz & The Emerald City of Oz by L. Frank Baum
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
Moloka'i by Alan Brennert
A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Alan Wake by Rick Burroughs

The Wings of the Sphinx by Andrea Camilleri
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
Alice in Zombieland by Nickolas Cook & Lewis Carroll
Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
A Caribbean Mystery by Agatha Christie
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie
Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton
Pirate Latitudes by Michael Crichton

The Bone Collector by Jeffrey Deaver
Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan (I got this when I was around 12 or 13 but still own it; got it around the time the movie came out)

L.A. Confidential by James Ellroy

Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination by Helen Fielding
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Other Jazz Age Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer

Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
Lord of the Flies by William Golding (read in high school and really enjoyed it so I recently bought my own copy)
The Princess Bride by William Goldman
The Island by Heather Graham
The Seance by Heather Graham
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen (I had heard about this book a couple of years ago but had no knowledge of what it was about. I then bought it after I saw the movie trailer because it looked very interesting)

Ambrose Bierce and the One-Eyed Jacks by Oakley Hall
Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton
Lost: Endangered Species by Cathy Hapka (my mom bought me this since I was a fan of the show)
Lost: Secret Identity by Cathy Hapka (my mom bought me this since I was a fan of the show)
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
Chocolat by Joanne Harris
Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman

The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
Apt Pupil by Stephen King
Bag of Bones by Stephen King
Black House by Peter Straub & Stephen King
Cell by Stephen King
Christine by Stephen King
The Dark Half by Stephen King
The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger by Stephen King
The Dark Tower V: The Wolves of Calla by Stephen King
The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah by Stephen King
Desperation by Stephen King
Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King
The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
Dreamcatcher by Stephen King
Everything's Eventual by Stephen King
The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King
Four Past Midnight by Stephen King
From a Buick 8 by Stephen King
Gerald's Game by Stephen King
The Green Mile by Stephen King
IT by Stephen King
Misery by Stephen King
Needful Things by Stephen King
Nightmares & Dreamscapes by Stephen King
Salem's Lot by Stephen King (my sister got me a used copy of the book)
Salem's Lot by Stephen King (my got me a new copy of the book)
The Shining by Stephen King
Skeleton Crew by Stephen King
The Stand by Stephen King
The Talisman by Peter Straub & Stephen King
The Tommyknockers by Stephen King
The Animal Hour by Andrew Klavan
The Funhouse by Dean Koontz
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial by William Kotzwinkle (another book I have had since I was in elementary school)

A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle
Dangerous Liaisons by Choderlos de Laclos
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee (I read this in high school but recently purchased my own copy)
Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane
Let the Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist

Wicked by Gregory Maguire
Life of Pi by Yann Martel
The Secret Lives of Dresses by Erin McKean
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
The House at Pooh Corner by A.A. Milne
Gone With The Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Along Came A Spider by James Patterson
Kiss The Girls by James Patterson
Honeymoon by James Patterson
Swimsuit by James Patterson
The Prestige by Christopher Priest

Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
Spook Night by David Robbins
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Precious by Sapphire
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
Lost & Found by Jacqueline Sheehan
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
Flawless by Sara Shepard
Perfect by Sara Shepard
Unbelievable by Sara Shepard
Wicked by Sara Shepard
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Drood by Dan Simmons
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Bone by Jeff Smith
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening by L.J. Smith
The Ruins by Scott Smith

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen & Seth Grahame-Smith
Dracula by Bram Stoker
Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind

Lost: Signs of Life by Frank Thompson (again, my mom bought this for me because I am a fan of Lost)
The Pirate's Daughter by Margaret Cezair-Thompson
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien
Godmother by Carolyn Turgeon
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon

The Color Purple by Alice Walker
Big Fish by Daniel Wallace
The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff

No comments:

Post a Comment