Friday, June 24, 2011

Book Haul - June 24, 2011

I visited Borders today at the mall and picked up a few books.
I had a 40% coupon for one book and $10 in Borders Bucks, which helped out a bit.

Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwright
I recently watched the movie but had been meaning to read the novel before the movie came out. The movie was a decent watch and definitely made me think of Twilight when I watched it but I have heard the book is slightly different than the movie. Also, I ended up getting this for free because it was $9.99 and I had $10 in Borders Bucks.

The Magicians by Lev Grossman
I had never heard of this book before, even though it is from 2009, but saw it in the Buy One Get One 50% section. The back cover information sounded interesting, so I figured why not. I also ended up getting this one for 40% off with my coupon (couldn't find another book in the section I wanted).

Killer by Sara Shepard
Heartless by Sara Shepard
Wanted by Sara Shepard
I bought these to finish off my collection of the series. I am excited to read these as the others were good reads. According the Amazon, #9 comes out in July.


      

No comments:

Post a Comment