Thursday, July 28, 2011

Book Haul - July 26th, 2011

Since Borders is closing, I decided to visit my local one for the last time. It didn't even feel like a Borders store with the books all changed around and signs everywhere with different percentages off. Most books were only 10% off at the time, but I didn't really see anything I wanted. I did however pick up some.

I saved 10% on each of the following books.

Dolores Claiborne by Stephen King
One of the few Stephen King novels I don't actually own. I enjoyed the movie adaption of it so figured the novel would be a good read.


Needful Things by Stephen King
I thought I owned this but don't think I do so I bought it anyways. The movie was decent and I have never read the novel before.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The book series is a pretty popular one and with the movie coming out, I thought I would read the novel first.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment