Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book Haul - August 3rd, 2011

I went shopping at the mall yesterday and was surprised that the Borders was still open so I bought some more books. They were all reduced down to 20% off, plus I received an additional 10% off for being a Borders Rewards Plus member.

I tried to use my Borders Bucks that I mentioned in the last haul post, but it seems Borders no longer shows them anymore (in stores or on the website) which kind of sucked because I would have saved an additional $10.

Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Books and movies that take place in other time periods always interest me. This one takes place during the 1920s and I believe it is apart of a series.

The Lying Game by Sarah Shepard
I have the television book cover version because of the series coming to ABC Family in the future. Not entirely sure what it is about but I figured why not.

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
I didn't even know this was a book until I saw a ChapterChicks video on YouTube. I enjoy the movie and like to read the novel to see the comparisons between the two.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment